Re: Pine debs please

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 09:00:35PM +0100, Patrick Kirk wrote:

> I'm a bit of a pine junkie; is there a way to install it using apt-get; for
> exanple a line I can add to the sources-list?

There is a pine package in non-free.  Add non-free to the list of
distributions for the main Debian archive in your sources.list - eg:

deb ftp://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/packages/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Note that mutt is free, and is much faster and more powerful than pine.
There is a sample configuration file to make the keys more mutt-like
included in the Debian package as /usr/doc/mutt/examples/Pine.rc .

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/