Re: User menu problem

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 01:52:05PM -0500, ktb wrote:

> You could edit
> /etc/X11/fvwm2/menudefs.hook
> directly.
> kent

	Bad idea.  /etc/X11/fvwm2/menudefs.hook is an automatically
generated file.  Next time the file is regenerated, any changes you made to
it will be lost.  The Debian menu system has supplied specific mechanisms
for menu customization.  Why side step what was specifically provided for
this purpose ?

G.