[Debian] Gnome session manager

Howdy,

I'm running icewm-gnome and I like it very much.  However
every time I logon it will give me a pile of windows that
I apparently was open when I logged off (sometimes it even
starts some programs that I definitely wasn't running anymore
when I logged off).  However in stead of spreading around those
windows in the same way they were when I logged off (which would
at least be acceptable), it makes one big pile of them in the
top-left corner of the first desktop.
How can I turn this behaviour off?  I don't want a session manager.
If I want a window to open automatically I'll put it in my .xsession.

Thanks in advance,

Nico
How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com