Hot-247 sound card

Hello , i run Debian 2.1 and its all up to date .... everything is working nicely ..  i am running Icewm , with gnome for a window manager ....

Problem:   i Cannot get my sound card to initialize , or load , and i dont know which module is compatible.
                ive tried installing each module 1 by 1 until i got sound output from playing a cd in Gnome ...
                i sill cannot figure this out , here is a URL with my sound card specs .. maybe you can tell me what to choose
                or set my cound card as , does Debian have a soundsetup like Redhat ?

Thanks , please let me know if you have any ideas