Tcp Wrappers

I'm trying to install Tcp Wrappers on Sun Netra 1125 running on Solaris
2.6. I downloaded the file tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.gz file from the web. I
gzipped and untared this file. I want to use ftp services. So, I tried
to edit Makefile.
      I uncommented the following 2 lines

SysV.4 Solaris 2.x OSF AIX
REAL_DAEMON_DIR=/usr/sbin

Then I saved this file and ran following command

make System-Name (ie sunos5)

This gave an error message as under

make: Fatal error in reader: Makefil, line 47 : Unexpected end of line
seen.

Can you please tell me what causes this error message? Once I compile
this makefile, I can edit inetd.conf file.

Thanks in advance
Tejal Desai
Sprint IPDSS - Planning and Engineering
703-689-7108