StarOffice help

I have downloaded the 5.1 version of StarOffice.  I am using Debian 2.1 (slink).

I use fetchmail and sendmail on my local machine to recieve and send mail.  I
use the pop3 and IMAP servers on my local machine to have some programs get
access to my mail.

I have configured StarOffice to use the pop3 server and smtp to the local
machine.  For some reason it cannot log into the machine no mater what I try.
I have tried the real host name and localhost name both connected to the
internet and not.  It just cannot log into the server.

Has anyone got this type of a system working?

Thanks.

--
Brian Schramm
schpage@pagesz.net