Re: [Re: X-server for Matrox Millennium G200 AGP]

Mark,

I am using Debian2.0 and not using apt. I was using dpkg for this install.

Rathon.

Mark Wagnon <mwagnon1@home.com> wrote:
rathon wrote:

> Hello,
> I never got a response for this request. Sorry for re-posting one more
> time.
> Rathon.

I have the same card and I'm using version 3.3.3 of X and the G200 is
supported. To upgrade place the following in your sources.list file is
/etc/apt/:

deb http://ftp.netgod.net x/

then run

apt-get update