APT: what's wrong with this sources.list?

Hi,

My /etc/apt/sources/list has a line like this:

deb file:/debian unstable main contrib non-free

When I run apt-get update I get:

polux:/tmp# apt-get update
Err file:/debian/ unstable/main Packages
  Invalid URI, local URIS must not start with //
Ign file:/debian/ unstable/main Release
Err file:/debian/ unstable/contrib Packages
  Invalid URI, local URIS must not start with //
Ign file:/debian/ unstable/contrib Release
Err file:/debian/ unstable/non-free Packages
  Invalid URI, local URIS must not start with //
Ign file:/debian/ unstable/non-free Release

This worked before. What am I dong wrong?

peloy.-