Re: apt-get and windowmaker 0.60.0

Jonathan Lupa wrote:
> My theory is I have a malformed apt line.

You're right.

deb http://master.debian.org/~mmagallo packages/

> 2. Do I have no business playing with these debs anyway?

I'm using them now on a slink system.

> 3. Am I correct in my assumption that libc6 <> glibc2.1 (or whatever potato is running at)?

Look at the version of libc6. glibc2 is libc6 2.0 and glibc2.1 is libc6
2.1

> 4. Is there a better place to find wmaker 0.60.0 debs?

I think that Marcello will soon be compiling the debs on a potato
system. Of course, I could be wrong.

> 5. (I'll sneak this one in) Where can I find updated slink debs for gnome?

Add this to sources.list
deb ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/gnome-1.0/debian slink main

L8r.

Tower
Visit my WindowMaker page at http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/wmaker/

    "You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge."
    				-Neil Peart, Rush, "Show Don't Tell"