Paralell Port problems

Hi everyone!

My problem is that I have a Linux computer without CD, and a Lost98 with a 32x. I don't want to change anything in the hardware config, so I tried to connect the 2 computers with FastLinx (a DOS program to connect 2 computers via COM or LPT). It worked fine until I used it on the Linux machine on a Dos partition (I booted DOS too). Then I managed to set up Dosemu 0.98 to enable raw LPT access. Since then I can't connect the two computers. Not even if I am in DOS mode.

What did I do wrong?

Algernon NG of The MadHouse Project
email: paradise@swi.hu
home: http://w3.swi.hu/paradise/