Re: netscape fonts

Joel Keating wrote:

> My netscape fonts seem to be way too small.  Most of the pages i go to
> i can hardly read.  I'm using communicator 4.5 and kde.  Any help
> would be great.
> -- --
> Joel Keating
> jkeating@execpc.com
> http://www.execpc.com/~jkeating

You will benefit a lot from installing a true type font server. I use
xfstt, it's part of the debian distro, at least of potato. You will also
need some TT fonts, the're a lot of them available on the web or if you
have a Windoze machine you could get them from there too (they end in
.ttf). After you install all this go in Netscape prefs and choos e your
variable and fixed fonts to be ttf and also choose "allow scaling" and
"use dynamic fonts". i use "Arial" for variable and "Courier New" for
fixed and my web pages look normal.

--
D.Damian