Re: SB Live Linux drivers?? && Creative DVD??

I have a SoundBlaster Live! value as well.  The drivers are compiled for
2.2.5, but I used 'insmod -f sblive.o' to force them to load, and they
loaded fine.  Of course there is nothing to adjust Enviromental Audio,
etc, but better than nothing.

Creative is just terrible with drivers.  The no source code doesn't
bother me too much, but if they would only support *all* their
hardware.  I would love to get DVD's too work.  I have managed to play
VCD's using the binary shareware player called mtv from mpegtv, but that
only plays audio for 60 seconds.  Quality is good, has full-screen
capability, but you gotta pay.

I would LOVE to get DVD to work under Linux, if you no of anyway of
getting them to work, please let me KNOW!!

--
Wim Kerkhoff
kerkhoff@uniserve.com
www.canadianhomes.net/wim
begin:vcard
n:Kerkhoff;Wim
tel;fax:604-795-2935
tel;home:604-795-7419
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.canadianhomes.net/wim
adr:;;43810 Chilliwack Mountain Road;Chilliwack;BC;V2R 4A1;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:kerkhoff@uniserve.com
title:Student
note:http://www.canadianhomes.net/wim