SB Live Linux drivers??

Hello all,

I have been looking around recently for SoundBlaster Live! drivers for Linux. Creative has drivers precompiled for kernel versions 2.0.36 and 2.2.5, (stinky buggers won't release the sources so you can compile your own) but I use kernel 2.2.9 and soon to be kernel version 2.2.10

Has anyone gotten the Creative drivers to work with a version other than those listed as OK by Creative, or is there another driver that I can try? Experimental drivers would be fine by me, but it's getting stinky to have to boot windoze just to futz with my mp3s, and Creative is notoriously slow about updating their drivers (waited 6 months for the new EVA 2.0 for windoze, meanwhile 98 crashed even more than usual. *sarcasm* windoze crashing, nah, I must just have been hallucinating, that never happens, Microsoft makes the best, fastest software on earth, all that nice slim code, superior memory management, It's all that!  *end sarcasm* Bill Gates should be shot.

Anyway, if you know anything on SBLive Linux drivers drop me a line :)

Thanks
J.W. Jones

"Confucious Say: Man who kicked in testicles left holding bag."