Re: Netscape crashing -- a lot.

thomas lakofski wrote:

Just to throw in some more controversy :-)

I have always ran netscape glibc 2 versions. (with communicator
3.something, 4.5, .51
and .6) except maybe the communicator 3.something.

I have never had a bus error, and I use netscape at least every day.

BTW I am using glibc2.1 (was using potato and hamm before, though), SVGA
X-server,
and an S3 Virge card. I used to use a 1MB Cirrus card. (I have used both
ISA and PCI
versions) without trouble.

frankie :-P