Re: menus for wmaker 0.60

Hello Mario,

I encountered similar problems, only at least my WindowMaker didn't
crash at startup.
I replaced the reference to menu.hook with the complete path of it,
it's somewhere under /etc. Find it with 'locate' :-)

$ locate menu.hook

And edit the file WMRootMenu by hand if you wish. Worked for me! :-)

Of course, wmaker 0.60 is now available in .deb format, so perhaps it's
easier to just download the .debs :-)

--tim :-)