Re: dhcp problem

I don't think the problem is the package. I think the problem is in the configuration.
Looking at the trace you can quickly see that dhcpcd is trying to set the interface's
IP address *and* broadcast address to 191.255.252.220. I don't think it's legal to set
an interface's IP address and broadcast address to the same thing. It would appear
that the broadcast address is not correct, so I would check your config files.