Re: HD activity

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Thorsten Manegold wrote:

> 1) What causes the HD activity every 3 seconds? That
> way powersaving will never take effect.
>
> 2) How can I change the setup, so that the HD will not be needlessly
> acsessed?

 Go to the Linux documentation project, and look up the Battey-Powered
Linux HOWTO.

 http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles          (248) 377-7735      ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

              Anagrams of "FANUC Robotics North America":

 bun of characteristic maroon             omaha reconstruction fabric
 a cubic transformation chore             cherub fractionation macros
                      cube of anachronistic mortar