X-Server for AGP-7410 (Intel740 chipset)?

Well, after lengthy stuffing about I got X running.  Yay!

Unfortunately, I had to enter my VGA card as an unsupported VGA card
and it's not happy with higher than 640x480, 8-bit colour.

Does anyone know if there's an X-Server compatible with an AGP-7410
card (with Intel740 chipset) or conversely if there's another way to
improve my resolution?

Thanx.

-------------- Revenant [revenant@interact.net.au] -------------------
Why use a keyboard layout deliberately designed to be slow and
awkward?  For a faster, more comfortable and free layout try Dvorak.
http://members.xoom.com/Aggie97/DVORAK.HTML for more information.
http://www.dvorakint.org/ for lotsa links.