Re: fetchmail doesn't runq

:-> "Brian" == Brian Servis <servis@purdue.edu> writes:

    > *- On 19 Jun, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote about "fetchmail doesn't runq"
    >>
    >> I've noticed that I have to manually execute runq after fetchmail
    >> finished getting mail. Prior version of fetchmail (the one in slink)
    >> did the delivery automatically at the end of the run.
    >>

    > What is your mta?  Exim by default will stop delivering mail and hold
    > it until the next queue run when it gets a flood of messages at once.

I'm using smail. It used to wait for fetchmail to finish and then it
delivered all the messages (be it 1 or 1000) to the mailboxes

    > Add the following to the end you your fetchmailrc file(if you are
    > running it as root that is):

    > postconnect "runq"

done. nothing changed

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.10 #1 Tue Jun 15 21:03:12 CEST 1999 i586 unknown