Re: Install Printer under Linux

Dear Jaroslaw,
     many thanks for your interest. Actually debian system is new for me,
So could you please let me know step by step how can I install my printer
to my PC.
First I have kernel with lpr support installed in my system also I
have lpr command what after that?.
How can I adjustments GhostScript options for StylusColor device)?.
early reply is better for me
with my best regards
aboanber