Re: Install Printer under Linux

>  Dear,
>     I have Installed debian pakage under my PC and it's great and very
>  easy to work on it. Now I have one problem, I have EPSON STYLE PHOTO
>  inkjet printer may I aske you please to help me to install it to work
> with linux under my PC?.
> with my best regards
>  Yours Sincerely
>  Aboanber

I have Epson Stylus Color 400 and currently no problem with it. If your printer
accepts the output of some Stylus Color filters of Magicfilter you can use it
(eventually you will have to do fine adjustments of GhostScript options for
StylusColor device).
So, you can try the ghostscript (+PS fonts) and magicfilter (+some
related packages like netpbm), but previously ensure you have kernel with lp
support.

--
Jaroslaw "Jaros" Berezowski