Re: Which ISP I should use

AOL uses their own proprietary client software, so there's probably little
chance it'll ever run on anything other than Windows and Mac. At this
point, there's not even a way to work around the crappy client to get a
direct PPP connection.

Personally I use Netcom/MindSpring and AT&T Worldnet on Linux without
difficulty. Of the two, I think Netcom is slightly better.