Re: Strange NFS/networking problem

I tried fuser -n udp 800 but in this state even this doesn't work
anymore. Even fuser /dev/xconsole doesn't respond until I shut
down the outgoing packet filter on my nfs client system.
During this I get the following in my console log:

Jun 18 20:39:22 wds kernel: nfs: task 58 can't get a request slot
Jun 18 20:39:26 wds kernel: RPC: sendmsg returned error 1
Jun 18 20:39:38 wds last message repeated 2 times
... and so on.

Is there any other way to figure out what part of my nfs is not
working and who sends on port 800?

--
Daniel Dorau                                      woodst@cs.tu-berlin.de
<< If a train stops at a trainstation, what happens at a workstation? >>