Re: Installation

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, The FreeStuff Web Ring wrote:

> I just installed a fresh copy of Debian 2.1 on my desktop and I missed
> something that needs to be installed.  How do I go back and get to the
> dselect menu again?

At the login: prompt, type root.  Then type in your root password.  When
you see the shell prompt (something that ends in "#") type dselect.  The
menu should come up.

If that doesn't work for you, please send mail to the list saying what you
typed, and what you saw (exactly).

Hope this helps.

--
William Ono <wmono@debian.org>                             PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint