Installation of IBM DB2 v5.2 failed on Slink

Hello,

I am looking for someone who succeed in installing DB2 beta on Slink
Linux Debian system.

I am a french user of Debian Linux 2.0.
During searching information about the installation of IBM DB2 in the
history of the debian-user mailing list, I find several messages with
this installation and I do it.

This is what I do to make this installation :
_ upgrade to the slink version of my debian system
_ installation of ksh, alien et rpm
_ rename rpm to rpm.exe
_ creating a shell script named /bin/rpm with the script you gives
_ execution of db2setup
_ selecting db2 client application enabler and db2 UDB workgroup edition
in the dialog box
_ giving the information for creating DB2 instance, user defined
functions and administration
server by keeping the default options

Then, the installation starts but during the installation of the client,

I have the error message "unable to load interpreter" several times and
the installation did not
finish. So I cancel the installation.

Could you please help me making this installation a success.

Best regards

Jean Michel