Re: xlib6g-dev problem

You probably need to tell gcc where to look for the X libraries and probably
where to look for the includes as well.  You need to pass it flags like -lXaw
(or something for libraries) and -I/usr/X11/include (or some such) to tell it
where the header files are.

This question is probably more on topic under one of the developer lists, or
some usenet groups.

Also, I'd suggest using ANSI style C vs. the K&R style in your snippet.

Example:

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
	return 0; /* main() always returns an int */
}

Eric G. Miller