Re: Debian not included in Infomagic's June LDR

djace@lnst.es (Albert Claret) writes:

> As strange as it seems, Infomagic has decided to (for some reason) not
> include Debian in their June Linux Developer's Resource 4 CD-set. In their
> website, http://www.infomagic.com/catalog2.htm#linux, they state that
> these CDs include Red Hat 6.0, SuSe 6.1, Slackware 4.0 and (for the first
> time) Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 instead of Debian 2.1.

What a relieve!  Did you know that up until now they managed to make
any of their Debian inclusion virtually useless?

> I ask all of you to
> email questions@infomagic.com and ask them to put Debian back on their
> CDs.

I'd rather congratulate them to finally having stopped to f*** up
Debian on their CD's.

> Once they couldn't wait for hamm to come out so they stuck 1.3.1
> there, now they take the whole distribution off. What are these people
> thinking?

Maybe they are finally reacting to our massive critique? ;-)