Re: where is xemacs21?

Hi,

I also tried that xemacs21 without good news.

To install it in potato, I had to remove python-elisp to successfully install
it. And after it was installed, I found that the /etc/*emacs/site-start.d/* is
not loaded when the xemacs21 starts up and there are some errors in the
starting phase reporting unknown symbols of some packages which though works
well for xemacs20.

It can only starts without error with a -q option, i.e., no initial .emacs
stuff.

Any one got a better result?
--
Min Xu