Re: i want a copy of netscape 4.51

> well, that sounds as if 4.6 is more sensitive to glibc2.1 than 4.5 was.

maybe ... i just downloaded 4.5 from netscape.com and it's having the same
problems.  so either it's not the communicator binary itself that is the
problem, or somehow something else changed without me noticing.

> if i need a file, i use http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/?form=medium . just
> done so for communicator-smotif-45 and found a lot of debīs ;-)

doh!  yeah huh.  thanks... downloading all the 451 packages now.

adam.

ps. if anyone else is interested the below site still has all the 451
packages.

ftp://ftp.maisel.int-evry.fr/pub/distrib/debian/dists/potato/non-free/binary-i386/web/