Re: Emacs without X in Debian?

Unfortunately it does request xlib6g (which isn't all of X but has shared libs xkb
stuff, etc.). The xlib6g package will take up 2.8MB of space when installed according
to:

(for i in `dpkg -L xlib6g` ; do if [ -f $i ] ; then ls -s $i ; fi ; done) | awk '{s +=
$1;} END {print s;}'

That's not so bad eh?