Re: SGML HELP!!!!! PLEASE?????

Thanks Egon, but:

Egon Schmid dixit:
~>
~> Anything you should know is here:
~>
~> 	www.oasis-open.org

Been there, seen that, still confused (well, at least I subscribed to
the sgml-tools list).

~> > h0rus:/tmp$ sgml2html debiandoc-sgml.sgml
~> > Processing file debiandoc-sgml.sgml
~> > parse_data: no entity map for `©'
~> > parse_data: no entity map for `<'
~> > parse_data: no entity map for `>'
~> > parse_data: no entity map for `&'
~> > /usr/bin/sgmlsasp: can't open
~> > `/usr/lib/sgml-tools/dist/debiandoc/html/mapping':
~> > No existe el fichero o el directorio
~> >
~> > (the last line reads: the file or directory doesn't exist)
~>
~> Your mapping doesn't exist.

I made debiandoc a symlink to sgmltools in /usr/lib/sgml-tools/, and I
got the htmlized output, though with some errors (both log errors and in
the html docs):

h0rus:/tmp$ sgml2html debiandoc-sgml.sgml
Processing file debiandoc-sgml.sgml
parse_data: no entity map for `©'
parse_data: no entity map for `<'
parse_data: no entity map for `>'