Re: We need centralized accounts -- Any docs for ldap passwords?

Sergey V Kovalyov <sqk0316@SCIRES.ACF.NYU.EDU> writes:

> libpam-ldap will allow password change. The rest have to be done
> manually (or through some customized software. I am considering
> Ganymede.)  Although there is a nice package pam-mkhomedir that will
> automatically create homedirs (and copy /etc/skel stuff) if it does
> not exist.

Where can I find that script?

I think we're going to go with ldap, so I'm going to have to figure
out how we want to handle adding/deleting users, etc.  I suppose I'll
just whip up some scripts, but I wouldn't mind having a good one as a
reference.  First I need to look in to ldap and see what the tools are
for editing the database from the command line (if that's possible).

Thanks