Setting Up ProFtp Server

Hello,

I am trying to set up an ftp server to hold some non-free debian
suff I dont have no cd.

I am using proftpd and am able to ftp to the machine, but I
cannot see any files or directories.

I have read the docs for proftpd and only found info on how to
hide directories (but they are already hidden without including
these directives.)

I have attached a copy of the proftpd.conf file incase I have
missed something obvious...

Anyone have any clues...
John.
# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use.  It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login.  It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName			"ProFTPD"
ServerType			standalone
DeferWelcome			off
ShowSymlinks			on

DefaultServer			on

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port				21
# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask				022

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User				ftp
Group				nogroup

# A basic anonymous configuration, no upload directories.

<Anonymous ~ftp>
  User				ftp
  Group				nogroup
  # We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
  UserAlias			anonymous ftp

  RequireValidShell		off
##
  # Limit the maximum number of anonymous logins
  MaxClients			10

  # We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
  # in each newly chdired directory.
#   DisplayLogin			welcome.msg
#  DisplayFirstChdir		.message

  # Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
#  <Directory *>
    <Limit WRITE>
      DenyAll
    </Limit>
#  </Directory>

</Anonymous>
begin:vcard
n:Stevenson;John
tel;fax:+31 20 34 22 820
tel;work:+31 20 34 22 820
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.oa.nl
org:OA Europe
version:2.1
email;internet:John@oa.nl
title:Technical Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;Objective Alliance=0D=0AHoghilweg 14L;Amsterdam;Zoud Oust;1101 CD;Nederlands
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11328
fn:John  Stevenson
end:vcard