Sendmail problem (fwd)

I am having trouble with my sendmail on Debian 2.1. I want it to map all email to the auto-forwarding addresses that I have on the net (bigfoot, linuxfan,et.). This way when I change ISP's next mouth I do not have to change much on the system. I have read all the sendmail documents on this that I could find and followed the instructions to the letter. Attached is the configuration files that I have created for this. Can someone see what I am doing wrong?

Brian

--- Begin Message ---
fschramm@schramms.penguinpowered.com	fay@linuxfan.com
bschramm@schramms.penguinpowered.com	bri@penguinpowered.com
brian@schramms.penguinpowered.com		bschramm@pagesz.net
schrambm@schramms.penguinpowered.com	brian@linuxfreak.com
ann@schramms.penguinpowered.com		ann@linuxfan.com
root@schramms.penguinpowered.com		bschramm@pagesz.net
divert(-1)
#
# Copyright (c) 1983 Eric P. Allman
# Copyright (c) 1988, 1993
#	The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.
#
# Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
# modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
# are met:
# 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
#    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
# 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
#    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
#    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
# 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
#    must display the following acknowledgement:
#	This product includes software developed by the University of
#	California, Berkeley and its contributors.
# 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
#    may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
#    without specific prior written permission.
#
# THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
# ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
# IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
# ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
# FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
# DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
# OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
# HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
# LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
# OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
# SUCH DAMAGE.
#

#
# This file is used to configure sendmail for use with Debian systems.
#

divert(0)
VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc	8.9.1a (Linux) 19981026')
OSTYPE(debian)dnl
LOCAL_CONFIG
define(`SMART_HOST', smtp:mailhost.pagesz.net)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
FEATURE(redirect)dnl
FEATURE(nouucp)dnl
FEATURE(nodns)dnl
define(`confMAILER_NAME', `schramm-postmaster')dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN', `1h')dnl
MAILER_DEFINITIONS
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

LOCAL_CONFIG
MASQUERADE_AS(pagesz.net)dnl
schramm.penguinpowered.com
bschramm@pagesz.net	bschramm
fschramm@pagesz.net	fschramm
aschramm@pagesz.net	ann
schpage@pagesz.net	schrambm
# This is the aliases file - it says who gets mail for whom.
# It was originally generated by `smailconfig', part of the Smail package
# distributed with Debian, but it may edited by the mail system administrator.
# It was originally generated by smailconfig at Fri Mar 26 14:38:13 EST 1999
# Please modify the above line, if you change this file by hand.
# See smail-config (5) for details of the things that can be configured here.

postmaster: root

daemon: root
bin: root
sys: root