apt problem

    Hi all,
    I have a problem with a potato machine here. He stays for all the
time in the line:

    Correcting dependencies...

    I dont know what to do...
    Now I'm upgrading another potato machine  (there isnt this error).
But there is an error in liborbit-dev. I run select again and put "_" in
the package. Then I run install and the error appears in the new
machine. :(
    I have these apt packages:

noelrosa:/home/baptista# dpkg -l | grep apt
ii  apt             0.3.6          Advanced front-end for dpkg
rc  gnome-apt       0.3.2          Gnome front-end to apt
noelrosa:/home/baptista#

    Thanks,        Paulo Henrique