Re: International Business Opportunities

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Brad wrote:

> After about 10 seconds of looking on the Debian website, i found this on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/maintainer_contacts.html
>   Spam Fighting Team -- <spam@debian.sorg>
>     member Craig Sanders <cas@debian.org>
>     member Alexander Koch <efraim@debian.org>
>
> Looks like a good place to start finding out about the spam situation.

 I've forwarded politely to the "spam@debian.org" address before, and
gotten zero response. If they *are* doing something about the spam
situation, perhaps they could chime in with a report.

 Perhaps I will try to write to the individual members; but I'd rather
write to the list maintainer at this point. Hence my question. I'll be
back in the office tomorrow and in a position to do some web searching at
that point.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles        (248) 377-7735         ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

  "...Windows - which is often referred to as 'the French labor union
                      of software'..." - Dave Barry