problem with libgnomeui32

I'm using a Debian 2.1 slink. I've installed gnome-apt 0.3.2 with
apt-get and it upgraded libgnome32 libgnomesupport libgnomeui32
gnome-libs-data gnome-bin to versions 1.0.9. And now every gnome app
return :
gnp: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.32:
undefined symbol: gdk_imlib_get_cache_info

I've upgraded all the libs to 1.0.10 but the problems remains. When
trying to recompile, configure complains about a bad version of zlib
(wich is the one that comes with slink).
Please, if you can help me send e-mail to scuzzy@francemel.com. I'm not
in the mailing.