Re: my ip-up.d script doesn't work

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> I just freshly reinstalled ppp on one machine here. My
> custom script in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d does not work; it
> doesn't appear to run. I tested it form the command

Isn't your filename wrong?

	  /etc/ppp/ip-up
		    A program or script which is executed when the link
		    is  available  for sending and receiving IP packets
		    (that is, IPCP has come up).  It is  executed  with
		    the parameters

		    interface-name  tty-device  speed  local-IP-address
		    remote-IP-address ipparam

...RickM...