Re: Recovering the original boot sector

On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 02:03:40 +0200, "Jean-Yves F. Barbier"
<jybarbier@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>They're (unfortunately) right, MacroSOB products don't care about other OS;
>making 'fdisk /MBR' will bring you back to the beginning... winbrock only...

  You are not doing Linux or yourself any favors by displaying your
ignorance about other operating systems.  More importantly, you are
doing the poster of the question you responded to a serious disservice.
See my reply to his question for a more accurate answer.

  Gertjan.

--
Gertjan Klein <gklein@xs4all.nl>
The Boot Control home page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~gklein/bcpage.html