Re: Repartition swap?

Partition Magic 4.0 ($-ware) will do this.  The CD-ROM has some files you
can copy to a floppy which is bootable (DOS), so you don't need a Windows
OS to use it.  I recently used it to wipe Win98 off my HD and repartition
it all for Linux, including chaning the size of the swap partition
(enlarging it in this case).

Bob