From: Frank Petzold [mailto:petzold@hepe.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 1999 5:23 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: apt-get configuration for multi cd set

How should I configure apt-get to use

1) my 2 CD binary distribution
2) ftp.debian.org

in this order? specifying file:/cd for the CD set seems inappropriate,
because
there are 2 CDs, and it should tell me which one to insert, just like
dselect
does, or go to ftp.

Is this possible at all?

Please reply by personal email, because I am not subscribed to this list.

--
Frank Petzold, IBM Zurich Research Laboratory, Säumerstrasse 4,
CH-8803 Rüschlikon/Switzerland, Tel.  +41-1-724-84-42  Fax.