hello!!!

Hi!!!,........I am a boy of the age 15....and I have just bought a new
computer...and the reason why I am mailing you is that I want the DEBIAN
LINUX.....and when I went to some page to download it (the page where I got
your e-mail adress), I could just find readme-files.......and I would like
you to tell me if I can download it anywhere.......for free.........mail me
back please

(the reason why I want LINUX is that I want to learn as much as possible
about computers and I heard on the internet that LINUX is great if I want
to learn alot)

/ville

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com