XFS XFree86 3.3.3

Hi

I have upgraded my Slink XFree86 to 3.3.3 using the debs. I have two
questions about this.

1. Since this uses XFS should the fontpaths be defined in the config
   file for XFS instead of XF86Config and if so what should the top of
   XF86Config look like (ie the bit where it calls XFS) ?

2. Does this version of XFS support truetype fonts like the one in
   RedHat 6.0 or do I still need to use XFSTT and again if so can
   someone send me the relevent bit of XF86Config that calls XFSTT.

Thanks

Pat

PS If anyone is using KDE 1.1.1 on an AST M series laptop do the
upgrade to XFree86 3.3.3 as it get rid of all the horrible marching
ants round the top of the windows - thank god as it was driving me
mad.