OT: Can I compile FreeBSD kernel on a Linux machine?

Hi all:

Please don't kill me for asking this question (in a FreeBSD NG I got
hosed with s#$t). In short, I have a 486 machine with FreeBSD on it,
and a PII workstation with Linux. Compiling kernel on the 486 is
painfully slow. Can I compile it on my 686 that runs Linux, provided I
install the full FreeBSD sources?

Thanks!
--
Arcady Genkin
"... without money one gets nothing in this world, not even a certificate