Re: Netscape 4.6 crashes

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 07:29:48PM +0200, Andreas Voegele wrote:
> The faulty behaviour is most obvious if you've got more than one
> Navigator window opened. Instead of closing the selected window only
> the whole application crashes sometimes.

I've been having that exact same problem here... Running potato with kernel 2.2.9 and Communicator 4.6. I was also having the problem with an earlier version (probably 4.51 or 4.5).

> I'm using IceWM, but I don't think that this problem has something to
> do with the window manager.

It doesn't seem to be the window manager affecting it. I was using Enlightenment, and I switched to WindowMaker suspecting that E was the problem. I discovered that it wasn't, and since you're having the same problems with IceWM, it looks to be WM independent.

--
Matthew Gregan                                kinetik@ihug.co.nz