Thinking of buying a CD-R ... Is this supported?

	So I was reading my comics this morning and saw an ad for a 140$
CDR.  So I click over the web page thinking I'll see a 2x CDR, which isn't
RW, etc.
	To my surprise it is a 2x2x24 smart and friend CD Racer.  In all
my searching, I can't figure out if this is a linux supported drive (none
of the HOWTOs mention this drive explicitly, and a few of them say this
*MIGHT* be a repackaged JVC, which may or may not be supported).
	Can anyone tell me if this is a definitely supported drive or not?

The Smart and Friendly page for this drive is
http://www.smartandfriendly.com/cdr_cdracer.html

The Ad for the drive is
http://www.computers4Sure.com:80/product.asp?productid=29216&mscssid=2CGA9WJG2XSH2LDT00J7496E7RB74CA9

Thanks,
 Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"