Re: Netscape 4.6 crashes

    > I'm running potato with potato's netscape 4.6 (smotif).
    > Often, though not 100% consistently, Netscape will not exit
    > properly when I do a "File -> Exit" (Alt-Q) and/or click on the
    > X widget to close the window.

When I'm using version 4.51 or 4.6 of Netscape Navigator I've got this
problem, too. Navigator 4.5 seems to work for me (which could be a
coincidence, of course).

The faulty behaviour is most obvious if you've got more than one
Navigator window opened. Instead of closing the selected window only
the whole application crashes sometimes.

I'm using IceWM, but I don't think that this problem has something to
do with the window manager.

I'm really looking forward to a Gtk based version of Mozilla...