ICQ programs for Debian GNU/Linux

Hi,

I'd like to know what are the good packages for ICQ people use in
Debian. I've been using gtkicq for some time, and though I think it is
a nice package, I'm not sure as to how reliable it is... looks like I
never get to receive some messages while using it...

More than that, it looks like gtkicq is no longer in potato (why?),
and I can't upgrade some of my gnome slink stuff to potato, because
this would remove my gtkicq.

Any comments?

Thanks,

--
Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella                Computer Engineer
zorzella@iname.com