Re: KDE mail client problems

Chris,

I had the same problem with KDE-mail (beta4 when I used it), so I
supposed it was a bug in KDE-mail. Never bothered to find out what
exactly went wrong considdering KDE still in beta (about 1,5 years ago)
and I don't know about the final product now but to me it looks like the
same problem: KDE deletes mail but if you have a look in the folder the
mail is still there.

Try another mailagent is what I would suggest.

Regards, Ulrich