Re: trouble with fetchmail - Urgent help required

  The best method I can think of is to use procmail to sort the mail for
you. For a good
discription of procmails capability the procmail and procmailrc man
pages are fairly well
done. Simply setup procmail to sort via the TO: field for example...
that will let each
user recieve mail which was directed to them.

Hope this helps,

doug